Hi guys, all permission requests are done. Most of them had been done in 2007, unfortunately it took me so long to restart this. Plus, I asked and gathered some stuff to make sure that I don’t do anything wrong. Maybe I should ask Mech to check the Honda files before I create a final release. But we’re not weeks from release of the newer GPLPS GPL installer. With the current stuff more or less ready and starting to make the documentation I started work on an other project which will profit from all of this work so that I can use information in both.
But it’s also great to have feedback which helps finding some real bugs and handling issues at the moment. All help is needed for making this a good one.
Stay tuned! 🙂